Saturday, March 21, 2009
T1W10 Journal Writing : Sports and School Sports Day
Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about our school's Sports Day and sports. I attended Sports Day and it was quite fun the only thing that was bad to me that is our house(Ruby) got last(again). The most interesting part of our school's Sports Day was when we had to keep the ball going and making it sure it would not fall to the ground. However as me and my friends were sitting at the top we did not really get to hit the ball(I only hit it once). Everything else was great so there is nothing much to improve. Now to talk about sports. I think engaging in sports is important and useful as it helps to develop one's body, mind and spirit. Sports can help us discipline ourselves. If I were the principal of the school I would make available a wide range of sports for pupils to participate in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment